November 14

Keegan's next heart surgery will be November 29. Due to a lack of weight gain, Keegan's doctor thinks it would best for Keegan to go ahead and do the 2 stage surgery. This came as a little bit of a shock to us. We weren't planning on surgery until January/February. We are busy trying to get everything ready, and trying to prepare ourselves. Please pray that God will let the pieces fall into place.


4 Comments:
We are praying for you guys and for little Keegan. I'll be in touch to find out the specifics...
Matt
By
Matt Bortmess, At
9:23 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Vasquez Klan, At
7:45 AM
Hey Amy and Nathan, I will definately be praying for you guys! Savannah
By
Vasquez Klan, At
7:46 AM
My work has a prayer chain setup. Everyone is always asking about Keegan. I love seeing the picture and your messages it makes me feel like I can see the kids growing on-line.
By
colleen, At
5:27 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home