Lembke News

Friday, August 17, 2007

August 17





Keegan is crawling! He started about 2 weeks ago, and now he is into everything. Courtney does not like Keegan getting into her toys. And so it starts, the fighting over toys. Keegan also cut the 2 top front teeth. He loves biting me. He is learning the meaning of "no" really fast. We are planning a birthday party for Keegan on August 25. (His birthday is August 24.) Nathan's mom and sister, as well as my mom, are coming out to celebrate with us. We should have lots of fun. I'll post pictures of the party as soon as I can.

1 Comments:

  • I am so happy for keegan!!! Man Courtney looks so much like Kristen and you mixed together. She is so beautiful. Keegan lookse like a good mix of you and Nathan. I hope you have a great visit with your families.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home