Lembke News

Sunday, January 28, 2007

January 28, 2007






























I know it has been forever since I last blogged. So here is a very late 'Merry Christmas' and 'Happy New Year.' Keegan has been doing great! He is eating and gaining weight and learning to put his feet in his mouth. He loves to "talk" and spit and is almost always in a good mood. We have started physical therapy to help him catch up on some motor skills. (Due to the surgeries he was not allowed to lay on his tummy until recently.) Courtney loves having Keegan around and calls him Kee. She is always giving him hugs and kisses. Courtney loves to color on anything she can find, including an orange color pencil on our white wall. She has decided that she doesn't want to repeat any words I say to her. Every time I ask her to repeat something I say she answers with a "no." Here are some pictures from Christmas and some I took today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home