Keegan's 1st Birthday
Ok, I know I said I would up load pictures before I went to Florida, but things got crazy around here, and the next thing I knew I was in Florida. So here are the pictures of Keegan's party. We had a good time. Lots of running around and playing. Keegan loves all his new toys and he even shares with Courtney. Thanks to everyone who joined us.


1 Comments:
Keegan looks like he had a blast. So does Courtney for that matter. I must say that your family color should be red you all look amazing in that color. Kristen looked just beautiful at Cassies's wedding in that red dress. I love how stylish your dress was also. You don't look like a mother of two. Hope you are good. TTYL.
By
Anonymous, At
1:35 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home