Lembke News

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yum Yum




So I made the broccoli shake for Keegan, and he actually likes it! He wouldn't put it down. He drank half in like 2 minutes. I think he got full after that, because he didn't want any more. I guess that is what he is having as his afternoon snack. He is supposed to get about 1 cup of broccoli a day. I think from now on I will give it to him in the morning for breakfast. Here is a picture of the shake, it's green and tastes like bananas and broccoli. Also, for those of you who live in the south, a picture of it snowing on Monday. And a picture of Courtney and Keegan (with his broccoli shake.)

1 Comments:

  • That shake does look strangely tasty! I think I'll swap out the banana for ranch dressing.

    Mmmm... broccoli and ranch shake! :-)

    By Blogger Kimberly Pye, At 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home