Lembke News

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Ohio

So I didn't even realize that I haven't really put where we are moving to. We are moving to Wright-Patterson Ohio. Which is in the Dayton area. Again, in case haven't notice, we are super excited!

5 Comments:

  • Oh, cool. There's a PWOC there that would love to have you be a part of their group. Check it out at the chapel.

    Still praying with y'all....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:55 PM  

  • We were at WP a few years back. Loved it there!

    By Blogger Skerrib, At 8:08 PM  

  • Wow... We just moved from there. HUGE base, TONS of people, MANY different services! Good Luck!!! We are still praying for you all.

    By Blogger Jon, Shannon, Cullin & Kailyn, At 7:00 AM  

  • I am so happy to hear your excitment. You guys will be a great addition to any base. God Bless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:32 AM  

  • So happy you got your news/orders. I'll be praying for you as you prepare to move.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home