Lembke News

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Keegan's Surgery Day

Today was a long day. Keegan was supposed to have a MRI at 8:30 this morning. But due to an emergency with another patient, everything was pushed back. So Keegan didn't get in until almost 1 pm. It was really frustrating, because he hadn't eaten anything since 6:00 last night. He was very fussy and very upset, as where Nathan and I. Finally at noon they gave him some sedation medicine. That was so hilarious. He was like a little drunk baby. He was laughing at everything, and saying Hi to everyone he saw. It was so funny. I wish I had got it on video. After the MRI, which lasted about 2 hours, he went straight into the OR. Everything went really well. His surgeon and cardiologist were very happy with the repair and how everything looks. Please pray for Keegan's recovery. I will be staying at the hospital, so I won't be able to blog. If you e-mail me at, nathan.lembke@gmail.com, I can email updates to you. I will post pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home