Lembke News

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ALS Graduation





Nathan graduated from ALS, (Airman Leadership School), on March 21. The pictures that I took at the ceremony turned out very dark, and you can't really see anything. But it was a nice ceremony, and the kids were actually pretty good. They didn't fight or scream or yell. It was great. The kids and I left early though. Right after Nathan got his diploma. Courtney was very happy to be wearing a dress. And Keegan didn't pull off his bow tie. They both looked very cute.

2 Comments:

  • Your kids are beautiful. Congrats to Nathan on his graduation. I am sure you are very proud of him. So good to read about you guys as always.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:18 AM  

  • Yay! Congrats Nathan :) Your weeks of studying payed off!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home