Yum Yum Good
We had spaghetti tonight for dinner. And I took some pictures of Keegan after he was finished eating. Courtney was less messy, but just as cute!
Courtney is getting her hearing tested on Friday, so that should be interesting. I will try to blog after the appointment. Potty training is still going very good. I can't wait until she is completely done with diapers.
Keegan had his one year re-evaluation with early intervention last Thursday. Everything looks good. They evaluate speech, fine motor, gross motor and social interaction. He did great in every area, he was right where he should be for everything but his gross motor. But that wasn't surprising. His gross motor came out to be at a 10 month old level. So we still have work to do there. But it's only because of the surgeries that has set him back, not because he has a developmental problem. With continued help and encouragement, I believe he will catch up to his age group.


1 Comments:
Holy crap! How is that even possible?! That's a lot of s'ghetti sauce for one face!
By
Kimberly Pye, At
5:48 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home