Happy New Year
Happy New Year Everyone! We had a very good Christmas and New Year. My parents were here to celebrate Christmas with us. Courtney and Keegan had lots of fun opening presents. I think Keegan was more excited about tearing the wrapping paper then the toys. Courtney was very excited and said everything was "so pretty." They are still having lots of fun playing with all their new toys.
We spent New Years alone. We didn't even stay up until midnight. We both were to sleepy to stay up. I think this is the first year I haven't stayed awake until midnight.
Keegan continues to do very good. He is back to his old self and is now getting into trouble. He realized that he can now fight over toys with Courtney. And being children, they always want what the other one has. So it has been interesting to see them acting like brother and sister. I'm sure this is just a small taste of what is to come in the future.
Keegan had a check up with his cardiologist on December 27, and his doctor was very happy with the progress Keegan is making. He doesn't have to go back for 2 months. He has a sedated echo scheduled on February 28. His incision is healing very nicely. And his fingers and toes are not so blue anymore.
I hope everyone has a wonderful start of the New Year and may God bless you everyday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home