Lembke News

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Courtney turns 3!!






Happy Birthday Courtney! Courtney's birthday was last Sunday. We didn't really have a party, but we invited some close friends out to lunch with us to the Rain Forest Cafe. The kids had a blast. The Rain Forest Cafe is probably our kids favorite place to eat. Mainly because of all the animals. The food there isn't that great, and definitely over priced. While I did remember to bring my camera with me, I forgot to actually take the pictures. However, since we live so close to the restaurant, I am planning to take the kids back there, and take a few pics. (And for those of you who don't know, the restaurant is in the mall, so it won't look weird for us just to show up, take pictures and leave.)

We got Courtney a bike for her birthday. And of course it rained on Sunday, so she couldn't ride it outside, and it has been colder here. So maybe this weekend, it will be warm enough so she can ride it outside.

Here are some pictures of the kids playing outside, and of Courtney on her new bike.

2 Comments:

  • Cute pictures: this is a great bike!

    By Blogger Lanny, Nathalie, Théo, Emma, and Marie, At 7:48 PM  

  • Awe happy birthday. Wow I shouldn't be surprised that she is three already. But it seems like just yesterday I was at your parents and we were all excited for your mom and dad to become grandparents for the first time. So exciting. Your kids are beautiful.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home