I love the big boy bed! I need to get the twins into their toddler bed. But I think I will wait a little longer. They still do not climb out so I am taking advantage. Your kiddos are to sweet I would just want to eat them up. Love the socks Courtney is wearing. Too cute.
2 Comments:
Darn it! Tell those kids to stop being so cute!
BTW: Love the crocheted afghan! Who made it?
By
Kimberly Pye, At
11:44 AM
I love the big boy bed! I need to get the twins into their toddler bed. But I think I will wait a little longer. They still do not climb out so I am taking advantage. Your kiddos are to sweet I would just want to eat them up. Love the socks Courtney is wearing. Too cute.
By
Anonymous, At
9:02 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home