My Sweet Baby Boy
Keegan's life support was turned off this afternoon. He had a quiet and easy passing. We are so thankful for all your thoughts and prayers. We feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people praying for us. I will post details for the service when they are made.


4 Comments:
Nathan & Amy,
We are saddened by the passing of your sweet boy. You are in our thoughts and prayers now and in the coming days.
With much love,
Matt & Lynda
By
Matt Bortmess, At
8:54 PM
Steve and I have been praying for you guys constantly. If there is anything at all we can do for you guys in the coming days and weeks please don't hesitate to task.
By
Danielle Athanas, At
3:44 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Skerrib, At
9:37 PM
I am so sad with you. I used to work in bldg 1630 and have "lurked" from the sidelines, following along wiht your family since Keegan was born. Thank you so much for sharing about your sweet, beautiful kiddos.
By
Skerrib, At
9:48 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home