Pictures...
Keegan fell asleep while he was supposed to be eating his dinner.

The kids playing in the pool

Courtney dumping water on Keegan

Keegan with cute spiked hair

Courtney eating her Popsicle

Urrrrggggg...I thought getting a family picture would be easier than this. We have always gotten our pictures taken at Target in Worburn, because they have good prices and the pictures are pretty good. So 2 Saturday's ago, I made an appointment to have the pictures taken, but they called that morning saying their camera had broke and would be fix later that afternoon. So we rescheduled for Sunday. When we got there, the lady told us that the camera never got fixed, so she couldn't take our picture. I was very frustrated. So we rescheduled for the following Sunday with 6 free sheets of pictures.
Everything went really good on Sunday. The kids were in good moods and smiled in all their pictures. It was probably the best picture sitting the kids have had.
I got a call on Thursday evening from Target telling me that our negatives as well as 57 other sittings, were boxed up and shipped fedex to their lab for processing. Something happened to the box while on the fedex truck, and all 58 sittings were destroyed. I was so disappointed, because the pictures were so cute. The manager on the phone was very nice, and offered us a few different options to compensate for our time and lost pictures. So this Saturday we are going back to Target to have more pictures taken. I just hope the kids are in a good mood again. Last time I order 16 sheets of pictures, but only had to pay for 9 of them, because we got 6 free and I had a coupon for one free 8x10. Because of this situation, the manager is doubling our order at no charge. So now I will get to chose 32 sheets of pictures for the grand total of what I paid for the first set. And I had a coupon for $3.99 sheets, multiple that by 9, and you get $35.91 for 32 sheets! I am excited about that, which is about the only good thing I got out of this. Cross your fingers for Saturday, and big happy smiles from the kids.
The kids playing in the pool
Courtney dumping water on Keegan
Keegan with cute spiked hair
Courtney eating her Popsicle
Urrrrggggg...I thought getting a family picture would be easier than this. We have always gotten our pictures taken at Target in Worburn, because they have good prices and the pictures are pretty good. So 2 Saturday's ago, I made an appointment to have the pictures taken, but they called that morning saying their camera had broke and would be fix later that afternoon. So we rescheduled for Sunday. When we got there, the lady told us that the camera never got fixed, so she couldn't take our picture. I was very frustrated. So we rescheduled for the following Sunday with 6 free sheets of pictures.
Everything went really good on Sunday. The kids were in good moods and smiled in all their pictures. It was probably the best picture sitting the kids have had.
I got a call on Thursday evening from Target telling me that our negatives as well as 57 other sittings, were boxed up and shipped fedex to their lab for processing. Something happened to the box while on the fedex truck, and all 58 sittings were destroyed. I was so disappointed, because the pictures were so cute. The manager on the phone was very nice, and offered us a few different options to compensate for our time and lost pictures. So this Saturday we are going back to Target to have more pictures taken. I just hope the kids are in a good mood again. Last time I order 16 sheets of pictures, but only had to pay for 9 of them, because we got 6 free and I had a coupon for one free 8x10. Because of this situation, the manager is doubling our order at no charge. So now I will get to chose 32 sheets of pictures for the grand total of what I paid for the first set. And I had a coupon for $3.99 sheets, multiple that by 9, and you get $35.91 for 32 sheets! I am excited about that, which is about the only good thing I got out of this. Cross your fingers for Saturday, and big happy smiles from the kids.


2 Comments:
These pictures are so stinkin' cute. I love the one with Keegan falling asleep at dinner. :)
I hope that things work out with your pictures!
By
Danielle Athanas, At
4:31 PM
Holy crap! What an ordeal! You couldn't make that stuff up! Sheesh!
I'm lovin' the sleepy picture, too! I think I have one like that of me somewhere, except it was spaghetti for dinner (and possibly my pillow, if I'm remembering correctly)! :-P
By
Kimberly Pye, At
6:45 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home