AHHHHHH SNAKE
Today I was down in our basement cleaning. There is one window down there and I saw a mouse jumping around trying to get out of the hole. (The basement window is not at ground level. When they built the houses the made a hole, so there could be a basement window.) The window was really dirty and I couldn't see much, so I took Courtney upstairs to look at the mouse, and maybe help him get out. When we went outside, I was shocked to find not only a mouse, but also a snake. I was able get to the mouse out and safely into hiding, but I was not going to touch the snake. I was concerned that he would find a way into the house, and bite one of us. I called the housing office, and someone came out rescued me from the snake. He was just a little snake. But a snake is a snake, and one of my least favorite animals.
1 Comments:
I HATE snakes! I'd have called for backup too.
By
Skerrib, At
6:19 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home