Lembke News

Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful

This is the time of year to be thankful. So, I thought I take a moment and think about what I am thankful for... Here is a short list:
13. There is a Starbucks 5 minutes from my house
12. No snow on the ground so far!!
11. Our new house
10. I'm going to Texas for two weeks next month
9. Courtney loves school
8. I have a great extended family
7. I have a new niece
6. Nathan loves me
5. Having family close, so we can spend the holidays with them
4. Keegan's at peace
3. Nathan isn't deployed
2. God seeing me through the most difficult thing that has ever happen to me
1. My love for my family, and the love they give me

I hope you take a minute to thank God for all the blessings in your life.

1 Comments:

  • I just love you guys! I am thankful for you and your whole family. I love reading about you guys and seeing what is new with you. I think God has really blessed your family in ways others can only read about. Thank you for sharing the bits and peices with us. God Bless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home