Lembke News

Monday, October 13, 2008

Rebecca Ann



Here is my niece, Rebecca Ann. She was born October 10, around 5:10pm (Alaska time), and weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great, and are resting at home.

3 Comments:

  • Congrats!!!! She is beautiful. Cassie looks amazing doesn't she? I think she and Matt will make great parents. Really so happy for your family.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:14 AM  

  • congrats she is beautiful. I know u guys can't wait to see her. Cassie looks good.
    See u guys in a couple of days. love and miss

    Sandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:03 AM  

  • I didn't know you had a blog. I found you over on Mrs. Chastain's. What a pretty girl. Tell Cassie,and your mom and dad we said congratulations.
    I hope Ohio is a good place you guys.
    Mrs. Hynson

    By Blogger lrh, At 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home