Walmart Anyone?
This may not be as exciting to those of you who have Walmarts less than 30 minutes away, but I wanted to know how far I would have to go to get to a Walmart once we move to Ohio. So I went to the Walmart web site, and typed in WPAFB's (Wright-Patterson AFB) zip code, and there are 9, yes 9 Walmarts within a 15 mile radius!! Yippee!


5 Comments:
That's amazing, and they wonder why they are losing so much money.
mom Sandy
By
Anonymous, At
2:26 PM
Fairfield Road, next to Wright State University, has most everything you could ever want. It's wonderful.
By
Skerrib, At
9:12 PM
We have one less than 5 minutes from our house practically on the same road we llve on. But that's not to say that just within 15 minutes there are 2 more that I know of. Not to mention a Target within 10 minutes. Sounds like you will be having fun getting to know your new neighborhood!
Love,
mom
By
Anonymous, At
7:31 AM
I LOVED having wal-marts after living in Okinawa for so long! And yes... Fairfield Road has just about everything you need and it is all within a mile or so. There is a pretty good size mall there too with a very safe playplace that Courtney would probably love! I took my kids there at least once a week! I hope you LOVE it there! I miss everything there so much! There is also a TON of different playgroups in Dayton too if you are interested!
By
Anonymous, At
2:11 PM
YAY for you chica!! I am excited because they are remodeling our walmart!!! Our's was beginning to look real old school because all the ones nearby are very nice!!
Mayleen
By
Anonymous, At
8:20 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home