Moving Details
Countdown Clocks at WishAFriend.com
Yes, I am counting the days until we leave Mass. We are having our final house inspection on October 17. We have a whole list of things we must clean in order to pass our inspection. Nathan has an appointment with the moving people sometime this week to set a date for them to move us. October 14, would be the ideal date to have movers come, but this is the military, and things don't always go your way. If the movers come on the 14th, then we will have 2 days to clean and get the house already for the inspection.
Courtney, Coda (dog), Nina (cat) and I, will be driving to Nathan's parents house in PA on the 17th. Because we cannot have animals in billeting (base hotel), it will just be easier for us if I take Courtney and the animals as soon as we are finished with our base house. Nathan will stay and finish the house inspection and also finish his out processing. His first day of leave starts the 22nd, and he will be driving to PA to join us. From there we will drive to Wright-Pat on the 28th. And Nathan reports to work on the 31st.
Yippee, I have finished the basement! Everything is organized and clean, and ready to be put on the moving truck. I am still working on the upstairs bedrooms. I have about one and a half, of the three rooms finished. (not including the bathroom, ugh.) My project this week is to finish the other half of the extra bedroom.
By the way, I now allow anonymous comments. But it would be nice if you left your name!!


1 Comments:
Hey Amy,
Thanks for allowing those "anonymous" comments now us "anon" folks can leave comments!I am so glad everything is going smoothly so far in your move. Aren't they tearing those houses down why do you have to clean it? I leave for Alaska on Oct. 12 and return on the 27. Love ya,
Should I leave my name? hmmmm
By
Anonymous, At
12:08 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home