Lembke News

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I'm following you

Not really. But I am trying to manage my blog. So if you have blog, would you leave me a comment, so I can add you to my list. Even if you read mine, and you only know me through someone else, leave me a comment, and I will add you to my blog list. I enjoy reading, and commenting on other blogs. Just say "hey!"

8 Comments:

  • I think I ma the first one.. Yeah. I love to read your blog and do so as often as you update it. Thanks for keeping us informed. We love your family.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:21 PM  

  • Hey, Amy! I read your blog all the time (though, mostly through Google Reader... work blocked blogger). Love you guys!

    By Blogger Danielle Athanas, At 5:14 AM  

  • Hi Amy. I read every update you make. Best of luck with your move!

    By Blogger Dan, At 6:29 AM  

  • HEY ~ prayers for y'all as you move.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:28 PM  

  • Hey Amy... I'm a reader! I'll be praying for you guys as you wrap things up in MA and head to OH.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:03 AM  

  • here is our blog.

    By Blogger Gardiner Family, At 4:36 AM  

  • Hey Amy! I like reading your blog too. Good luck with the move!

    By Blogger Vasquez Klan, At 1:37 PM  

  • I don't have a blogger blog, but I like reading yours :)
    I do have a blog that i hardly update through church...
    pccstudents.org/sarah/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home