Happy Fall!
Happy first day of Fall! I don't know why I am wishing everyone a happy fall. I hate fall, because it means winter is just around the corner. And I hate winter even more than I hate fall. Oh, how I long for spring and summer.
A bunch of nothing has been going on recently. Nothing exciting, nothing unexciting, just nothing. Courtney is still going to school, which she still loves. I am still staying home and doing whatever. I am still cleaning, but not as often. While I was cleaning, I found a cross stitch that I had started before Keegan was born. (All I had finished was two of the 5 animal's noses.) So I have been spending much of my time doing that. It has been nice to have something to do, during the nights I am having trouble sleeping. So far I have finished one complete animal and the surrounding background.
On to other news. A lot of people have been asking me why I am so excited to be moving to Ohio. It's not so much that I am excited to be moving to Ohio, I'm just very excited about leaving Mass. It has been a long 4 1/2 years here. Most of that time was spent wondering if we were ever going to make friends that we really connected with. It has been a very lonely and sad place for us to live. Ohio is more military friendly, and there are more families like us. We also have heard a lot of good things about Wright-Patt. We know a few people who have lived there, and are recommending churches. I am looking forward to starting over. I have been praying for a good church and new friendships at our new base. I'm sure God will put those in place.
A bunch of nothing has been going on recently. Nothing exciting, nothing unexciting, just nothing. Courtney is still going to school, which she still loves. I am still staying home and doing whatever. I am still cleaning, but not as often. While I was cleaning, I found a cross stitch that I had started before Keegan was born. (All I had finished was two of the 5 animal's noses.) So I have been spending much of my time doing that. It has been nice to have something to do, during the nights I am having trouble sleeping. So far I have finished one complete animal and the surrounding background.
On to other news. A lot of people have been asking me why I am so excited to be moving to Ohio. It's not so much that I am excited to be moving to Ohio, I'm just very excited about leaving Mass. It has been a long 4 1/2 years here. Most of that time was spent wondering if we were ever going to make friends that we really connected with. It has been a very lonely and sad place for us to live. Ohio is more military friendly, and there are more families like us. We also have heard a lot of good things about Wright-Patt. We know a few people who have lived there, and are recommending churches. I am looking forward to starting over. I have been praying for a good church and new friendships at our new base. I'm sure God will put those in place.


2 Comments:
I like to use the phrase "starting over," too. It's a fun idea, I think, knowing that no one knows anything about me, and I get to start fresh...
By
Kimberly Pye, At
11:38 AM
I wish I was the one moving! I just accept the fact that I am going to freeze for a few more years. Love you! -cassie
By
Anonymous, At
2:12 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home