New house!!
Well, I have finally finished unpacking and putting everything away. I was waiting until I had all the boxes out of the house before I posted pictures of the new house. So here they are.





We have a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, living room/family room, dinning room/computer area and 2 garages. Plus a storage shed, a fenced in backyard and a playground in our front yard. Not to mention a pool, a fish pond and free resident activities.
We have a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, living room/family room, dinning room/computer area and 2 garages. Plus a storage shed, a fenced in backyard and a playground in our front yard. Not to mention a pool, a fish pond and free resident activities.


4 Comments:
The house looks great, I can see why it feels so much better than the old house. Hope you are still loving it there. Also tell Courtney the babies say hello.
Rikkie
By
Anonymous, At
6:09 PM
I saw your videos of the house on Facebook. I'm in love with the "room of closets." (What's up with that?!)
Want one.
And I'm totally stealing your idea and making a video tour of our new apt. in Northridge. :)
By
Kimberly Pye, At
6:16 AM
Very nice! Which area of housing are you in?
By
Skerrib, At
9:28 PM
Yay! I love that you guys are all settled in... everything looks great!!! Glad that you guys are well, we're thinking of you! :)
By
Danielle Athanas, At
3:55 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home