Lembke News

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

heartbroken

Life is a funny and unexpected thing. It can many times leave you feeling confused and out of place. I have felt that and much more this past year. Losing Keegan was like losing an arm. It took me a while to figure out how to function with out him around. But God is good, and he saw me through.

Now I am facing yet another loss. And I feel like I have been thrown back into all the chaos and confusion all over again. I should be about 9 weeks pregnant, and today was my first doctor's appointment, however, after doing an ultrasound, there was no heart beat. This is my second miscarriage and just as heart breaking as the first. Trying to figure why this happening and what God has planned, is very frustrating. I know I don't understand why this is happening, and I wish I could see a light at the end of this tunnel of heartbreak, but I will continue to look to God for answers and pray that he will give me heart's desires.

I am going to have a D&C on Thursday afternoon, and I have pre-op testing tomorrow. Please pray for us, as we begin to heal again.

2 Comments:

  • Amy and Nathan,

    I am so sorry to hear that. My heart breaks with you both as I read that post and think back to the first one. We are praying for you guys and hope that God is wrapping His arms around you extra tight at this time.
    Shaun and Rachel

    By Blogger Gardiner Family, At 5:38 PM  

  • Praying for you all. Been there, done that with this situation. It's never easy -- on our own -- but all things are possible with the Divine Comforter, God's Spirit, within us. I pray you both press in to Him in this time. More prayers...

    melinda and andy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home