Lembke News

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's finished



We got a call today from the place that was etching Keegan's headstone, and it's finished. I'm so happy. Not really sure why. But I feel peaceful and relaxed- things I can't explain. It hasn't been placed at his grave yet. But that will happen shortly after we give the finally thumbs up. Here are some pictures Nathan's parents sent us.

2 Comments:

  • It's beautiful!!! They did a wonderful job. It brings tears of joy and sadness. But he is our little angel watching over everyone that he touched their hearts.

    Love Aunt Colleen

    By Blogger colleen, At 5:52 PM  

  • It's stunning!! It makes me happy and sad to see it finished but I
    know Keegan's smiling knowing you
    guys are happy with it.

    Love Aunt Carol

    By Blogger Aunt Carol, At 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home