Hey there Blog readers
I have not forgotten my blog readers, and sorry I've kept you in the dark so long. Things are going good here. It seems I am just sitting around waiting for spring to finally take hold. We get nice weather here and there, but I want more green. None of our trees have leaves yet, and some days it feels like we are stuck in winter.
We made a trip out to see Keegan's headstone at the end of March. It looks great and we really feel at peace now that there are no "loose ends" regarding Keegan. I can't really describe how it feels or what it means to me to see Keegan's headstone. It's one of those things that brings mixed emotions.



Courtney is doing great. She had Spring Break this past week, and has told me she doesn't like Spring Break, because it is boring. She would much rather go to school and socialize with her friends. Very much a girl thing. I did get her hair cut this week. Nothing drastic, just 3 inches off the bottom. Her hair was always getting tangled, and now it's easier to brush.
I have been taking lots of picture recently. We bought a new camera back in September, and I have fallen in love with it all over again. So here are some pictures I took. Hope you like them.





We made a trip out to see Keegan's headstone at the end of March. It looks great and we really feel at peace now that there are no "loose ends" regarding Keegan. I can't really describe how it feels or what it means to me to see Keegan's headstone. It's one of those things that brings mixed emotions.
Courtney is doing great. She had Spring Break this past week, and has told me she doesn't like Spring Break, because it is boring. She would much rather go to school and socialize with her friends. Very much a girl thing. I did get her hair cut this week. Nothing drastic, just 3 inches off the bottom. Her hair was always getting tangled, and now it's easier to brush.
I have been taking lots of picture recently. We bought a new camera back in September, and I have fallen in love with it all over again. So here are some pictures I took. Hope you like them.


2 Comments:
So good to 'see' you guys! Courtney is getting so big! I still think of you often and when I do, I say a prayer. Blessings...
By
Anonymous, At
7:55 PM
The pictures look great! You sound like your at peace. Keeping taking the picture you do a wonderful job.
xox Aunt Colleen
By
colleen, At
11:40 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home